Having a holiday bringing with you your four-legged friends is a common habit among animal lovers. For this reason, the receptive structures that welcome animals are increasingly equipped and numerous.
A vacation is a time of total relaxation to spend with our loved ones, family, friends, but also our inseparable four-legged friends as dog, cat and other small animals.
Before leaving, it is important to remember to always carry with you the health booklet issued by your own veterinarian who has registered all the vaccinations of the animal. Make sure your pet has eaten for at least 8 hours to avoid digestive problems during the trip and bring it to the veterinarian at least two weeks before departure to check his / her health status.
Tuscany hostels accepting pets are numerous and offer services designed for those who want to spend pleasant stays in the company of their hairy friends. For a holiday without any surprises, Tuscany farmhouses are particularly suitable, where nature is suitable for a relaxing stay.
For those who want to organize a perfect holiday enjoying animal, we have selected the best 5 farm animals in Tuscany, where your four-legged friends are welcome to.
1. Fattoria di Poggiopiano. Just 7 km from Florence, it’s located in the green hills of the Arno Valley. Surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, it offers a very comfortable pet friendly environment designed for the tourist looking for a relaxing holiday. The apartments and rooms are located in a typical Tuscan farmhouse and in the annexed barn, restored to the utmost respect for tradition and local architecture.
2. Agriturismo Cà d’Argella. It’s located in a hilltop position in the splendid Cortona hill, immersed in the nature of the typical Tuscan landscape surrounded by olive trees, vines and chestnut woods. The environment, very quiet and relaxing, is the perfect place to regenerate mind and body in the company of your animal friends. Dogs, cats of all sizes and other animals are allowed.
3. La Collinella. It is a place of great comfort and relaxation, in the heart of Tuscany in Montaione, perfect for enjoying the tranquility of the countryside with the animals. Inside a fenced park of h 1.5, it’s divided into 14 apartments furnished with care in keeping with the Tuscan tradition and equipped with every comfort.
4. Azienda Agrituristica Il Palazzo dei Diavoli. It’s a small organic farmhouse with family-run and ICEA certification between Montepulciano and Montefollonico. It consists of 2 independent units, welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes.
5. Podere La Giuda. Located on the hills of Siena, the Val di Chiana offers three independent apartments, completely restored and furnished, in a comfortable, family and friendly environment. Your pets will be able to stay with you in the apartments and the common areas (restaurant and swimming pool) and walk freely in the farm and the nearby woods. There is a fence in the shade with a canopy and water.
And you know, we at Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort are great animal lovers!
You can ask it to our rooster Ettore, or enjoy a whole day between ancient villages and valleys during an horse riding lessons.
We look forward to offer you a holiday inspired by love for animals and nature!
Carnival is a magical moment full of joy loved by adults and children. Discover with us of Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort which are the most beautiful places in Tuscany where to celebrate the Carnival and how to spend it in Mugello!
February 14th is Valentine’s Day, the day dedicated to all lovers. Here are our proposals to spend the Valentine’s Day 2020 in a romantic and original way!
The famous Convent of Bosco ai Frati in Mugello is located in the beautiful Tuscan town of San Piero a Sieve. Discover with us his story!
Florence is renowned worldwide for its excellent Tuscan cuisine, but the pleasure increases when choosing a Michelin starred restaurant. Here is the complete 2020 list of starred restaurants in Florence!
Often you need to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and you need to rediscover the intimacy and warmth of a couple. The ideal solution could be to spend a weekend in a fairytale place in the company of the better half. Find out where to spend a romantic stay in Tuscany!
If you have never been to Florence, it is time to fix it as it is a beautiful city in every season that offers a lot to tourists and always pays particular attention to its younger guests. Discover with us which are the best museums to visit in Florence with children!
More and more people are choosing to celebrate the arrival of the new year away from the chaos of the big squares, in more isolated and quiet locations. Discover why spending New Year’s Eve in a Tuscan farmhouse is a great idea!
Christmas is coming and throughout the region the festive atmosphere has characterized cities and medieval villages. Discover with us the most beautiful Villages and Santa’s Houses in Tuscany!