Having a holiday bringing with you your four-legged friends is a common habit among animal lovers. For this reason, the receptive structures that welcome animals are increasingly equipped and numerous.
A vacation is a time of total relaxation to spend with our loved ones, family, friends, but also our inseparable four-legged friends as dog, cat and other small animals.
Before leaving, it is important to remember to always carry with you the health booklet issued by your own veterinarian who has registered all the vaccinations of the animal. Make sure your pet has eaten for at least 8 hours to avoid digestive problems during the trip and bring it to the veterinarian at least two weeks before departure to check his / her health status.
Tuscany hostels accepting pets are numerous and offer services designed for those who want to spend pleasant stays in the company of their hairy friends. For a holiday without any surprises, Tuscany farmhouses are particularly suitable, where nature is suitable for a relaxing stay.
For those who want to organize a perfect holiday enjoying animal, we have selected the best 5 farm animals in Tuscany, where your four-legged friends are welcome to.
1. Fattoria di Poggiopiano. Just 7 km from Florence, it’s located in the green hills of the Arno Valley. Surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, it offers a very comfortable pet friendly environment designed for the tourist looking for a relaxing holiday. The apartments and rooms are located in a typical Tuscan farmhouse and in the annexed barn, restored to the utmost respect for tradition and local architecture.
2. Agriturismo Cà d’Argella. It’s located in a hilltop position in the splendid Cortona hill, immersed in the nature of the typical Tuscan landscape surrounded by olive trees, vines and chestnut woods. The environment, very quiet and relaxing, is the perfect place to regenerate mind and body in the company of your animal friends. Dogs, cats of all sizes and other animals are allowed.
3. La Collinella. It is a place of great comfort and relaxation, in the heart of Tuscany in Montaione, perfect for enjoying the tranquility of the countryside with the animals. Inside a fenced park of h 1.5, it’s divided into 14 apartments furnished with care in keeping with the Tuscan tradition and equipped with every comfort.
4. Azienda Agrituristica Il Palazzo dei Diavoli. It’s a small organic farmhouse with family-run and ICEA certification between Montepulciano and Montefollonico. It consists of 2 independent units, welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes.
5. Podere La Giuda. Located on the hills of Siena, the Val di Chiana offers three independent apartments, completely restored and furnished, in a comfortable, family and friendly environment. Your pets will be able to stay with you in the apartments and the common areas (restaurant and swimming pool) and walk freely in the farm and the nearby woods. There is a fence in the shade with a canopy and water.
And you know, we at Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort are great animal lovers!
You can ask it to our rooster Ettore, or enjoy a whole day between ancient villages and valleys during an horse riding lessons.
We look forward to offer you a holiday inspired by love for animals and nature!
To become a good rider it is not necessary to start riding at an early age, this is why horse riding is a sport that undoubtedly attracts everyone. Here are the best places to learn to ride a horse near Florence!
The Mugello Moto GP is one of the most anticipated events for lovers of two wheels. Every year thousands of fans arrive in Mugello from all over the world to follow and support their champion. This year the event could be postponed or canceled and many wonder if the Mugello 2020 GP will be Virtual […]
Weddings in Tuscany is the dream of many young couples from around the world. To spend the most beautiful day of your life and say the fateful “yes” in a land so rich in art, history, good food and hospitality, makes such a special day even more memorable. So to the issue “Wedding in Tuscany” […]
The recipes of Villa Campestri combine all the taste of tradition with the unique touch of our extra virgin olive oil. If you want to delight your guests with tasty and healthy dishes, here is a fabulous recipe: Ravioli of Peposo with cream of sweet red onions, special dish of Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort!
April 25th, in addition to being a historically important date for all of Italy, is also an excellent opportunity to celebrate the Italian liberation with a trip out of town. Among events, concerts and parades find out where to go for the April 25th feast!
Easter is celebrated throughout Italy, from north to south with folkloric traditions and different but all delicious gastronomic recipes. Find out with us what to do and where to go for this Easter 2020 in Tuscany!
There is a lot of talk about the qualities that an extra virgin olive oil must have but often the information is partial and not complete. Here is a quick guide to recognize extra virgin olive oil!
Carnival is a magical moment full of joy loved by adults and children. Discover with us of Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort which are the most beautiful places in Tuscany where to celebrate the Carnival and how to spend it in Mugello!